Friday, January 08, 2010

I'm so sedentary, even my blog is inactive.

I didn't even see Angela's post about her engagement. If I had had no other way to communicate with her, I would have been a year and a quarter late for her wedding. Of which, by the way, I have nice pictures. Here is my favorite:



I like how they are looking off into the distance, like visionaries or Sears models. Also, they both look so cute.

And there's more. Here is a picture of Kathryn last summer:



And one of Elizabeth, and one of Kim and Troy with both. Of course, that was some time ago. Kathryn is considerably bigger now. I just never have a camera handy at the right time.




Here some photos of Nathan and Darwin and Solomon's trip to Alberta last summer:





The top photo is of Rob, Harry, Tynan, Logan, Jason and Nathan after some very manly cliff jumping at Sheep River Falls. The middle one was taken on the Okotoks Erratic. The bottom one was at Lake Louise. It was very fun to have them here. More of you should come. You do not have to jump off manly cliffs, but that option is available. In the summer.

Here are some photos of a trip to Waterton. Isn't it Westerny of us?






More soon! Aren't you excited?

1 Comments:

Blogger Teeny Sven said...

Lizzie looks just like a little doll in that photo with Dexter in the back.

12:33 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home