I am Twenty
Now I can say that I am in my twenties. Planning the conference goes well for the most part. I really don't have much news. Ooh, except that I was chatting with one of my friends from my ward today, and she had happened to be telling her dad (Melvin Jones) about me, and it turns out that her dad and our dad grew up together. Weird. What makes it more weird is that I was chatting with this girl's brother (they are two of three triplets) tonight, and it turns out that we're related to them. They're Jason's cousins. So now it's not just a small world for Mom and Dad anymore, but a small world for me too. When you find out that two of your fairly good friends are your cousins (sort of) and that you've met their entire extended family, you know you MUST be getting old.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home