Wednesday, May 16, 2007

These pics are from our trip back east in April. I'll bug Nathan to post some pictures of David's wedding.



And this is the kids, painting recently. We made egg tempera paints with crushed up coloured chalk, egg yolks, and water. It was fun. I suspect the artists who actually used this kind of paint probably worked a little harder to grind up the minerals, clay, berries, plants, bugs, etc. so they didn't have somewhat gritty paint, like ours was. And I apologize for the blurriness of any of these pics -- the camera was somehow set on manual, and in between photos I was trying to figure out how to get it back to point-and-click mode.




2 Comments:

Blogger Teeny Sven said...

You have really cute and photogenic kids. So do Allison and Tiffany. I'm hoping the trend is genetic.

6:11 p.m.  
Blogger shanlouise said...

Aw, thanks. I think it's a kid thing more than it is a genetic thing, though -- the camera just loves kids.

4:58 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home