Saturday, January 06, 2007

Look familiar?

[Nathan]

If I had been a bird, as I often wished I could be, I would have seen this image in a single, brief backward glance. I would soon have been too distant, though, to see the look of shock on those nuns' faces.

5 Comments:

Blogger Teeny Sven said...

My computer loaded no such image on to this page. How disappointing that I cannot see it.

8:30 a.m.  
Blogger Shannon said...

Angela, if you give me your email address, I can email you the link.

12:44 p.m.  
Blogger Teeny Sven said...

No, it's ok. The link just didn't load the first time. It's working now. Which one was our house?

3:53 p.m.  
Blogger Shannon said...

On the curved road, there is a white-roofed house with a (green?) car in the drive, just to the right of a large brown-roofed house (the embassy). It has a long, narrow, overgrownish-looking back yard and a rectangle of shadow on the roof where the roof is lower.

8:19 p.m.  
Blogger Al said...

Cool, man. The house appears to be outlined in pink along with the one next door. I remember it being bigger... perhaps because i am not used to seeing things as a bird. Also because i was much smaller then.

8:52 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home