Wednesday, December 06, 2006

BLOG

Blog, blogger, blogging, bloggily, bloggish...so versatile!

Moving on, I AM TURNING INTO MOTHER!!!

Chrissy and I are in charge of food for this friday's Christmas dance in the YSA ward, among other things, and i just spent the whole night making gingerbread trains! They aren't necessary! They aren't even really applicable to the situation, but they might look nice sitting on the food table, so I MADE THEM!!! Gah! My future as an entertainer of persons is bleak.... I also have spent too much time comparing prices at different grocery stores for food items that we may or may not use so that i can get the best deals, when the YSA activities committee has a huge fund left! bah! Plus, chrissy has (yet again) left me in the lurch and I'm doing everything myself... but instead of cutting down on the things i'm doing, I find myself doing more things! The better to impress people? To compensate for the fact that chrissy is being stupid? I don't know! But it's happened....

1 Comments:

Blogger shanlouise said...

If you have money for food for a YSA thing, go to Loblaws! It's our closest grocery store so I find myself there more often than I should, and I have been drooling in there since the Christmas goodies have come out.

9:51 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home