Wednesday, May 10, 2006

You learn something new every day.

So, recently Darwin told me that the world's biggest cat is a liger. A cross between a lion and a tiger. I told him, no, that was just made up. He insisted. He watches Brilliant Creatures sometimes, and they do lots of most extreme kinds of animal things on the show -- world's deadliest, world's biggest, whatever. So he said they did the world's biggest cats, and the biggest was a liger. I said no, you must have misunderstood, there's no such thing, it's just made up. Well, we were watching Brilliant Creatures last week, and they repeated the episode. We saw the last three... tiger... lion... then... Liger. I had no idea. And they're not new! How did I not know this!And ligers are HUGE. Twice as big as a fully grown male lion!

1 Comments:

Blogger Al said...

wow, i thought it was just a napoleon dynamite thing. i feel much smarter now. thanks! (the boys are amazed and astounded.)

3:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home