We recently returned from a nice little visit to the Ottawa/Cornwall area. Unfortunately, we brought a nasty stomach bug with us and made pretty much everyone sick. Not exactly the effect we were hoping our visit would have. The boys discovered the wonders of Harry Potter with Grandpa Svenson, and Miriam discovered fudgesicles. They are already asking when we can go back again.
Solomon experienced a grave tragedy recently. I took the kids to Ikea one morning and they begged to go in the ball pit. We haven't yet, since I didn't really understand how the whole thing worked. Turns out Darwin would have been allowed in, but Solomon was too short. Oh, the sadness. And the tears. Poor little guy.
Solomon experienced a grave tragedy recently. I took the kids to Ikea one morning and they begged to go in the ball pit. We haven't yet, since I didn't really understand how the whole thing worked. Turns out Darwin would have been allowed in, but Solomon was too short. Oh, the sadness. And the tears. Poor little guy.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home