Tiff is correct!
Well, as Tiff has correctly calculated, I am indeed done school for the summer. I finished my last exam Sunday morning, and was still able to make it to church on time (2 pm). Our single's ward is priesthood destitute this summer because about 15 of our active priesthood migrated to Calgary to sell security sysTeMs for thE Summer. (forgive the typing, Miriam is prESsing the caps lock key). I moved home on Monday and am now visIting wIth Shannon and her children ( the 6 and a half yr old, the one who assures me he is ALMOST 4 and a half, and the one that is nearing 2. I watched TV for the first time in a really long time today. I watched Arthur. He doesn't look much like an aardvark to me. Sigh, I miss my Chrissy; it's been almost a week since she moved out. We had good times. HEY! Solomon is watching Sagwa. I obviously have to go watch it too.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home