Finally!
Yes,I'm so computer illiterate that if I don't access emails and blogs every 2 days I forget how (and my password). All is well. I am so happy that chocolate makes for happy babies since I guess I'm not gestationally diabetic after all. There was a thought last week that I might be. Hint to anyone concerned: don't eat fruitloops for breakfast before a glucose tolerance test.
I'm thrilled for Asher. I also fall into the thoroughly-embarrassed-only-ever-tried-out-once-and-that-was-too-many-times category.
Marissa came home from school the other day saying she was keeping Harrison company ie: didn't make the badminton team. It was a sad day, but since you can't get on a team if you're late for every practice, I think she learned a lesson.
Logan turned 8 on the 7th of April and is getting Baptised on the 15th. In typical fashion the Jones' are having a party- put together by me. I didn't realize when I got married that I should have taken a course on planning shindigs for 20-100 people. We're only expecting 35 at this one.
Angela- Jason checked at Allwest Surveys (where he works) and at the moment no summer jobs are available, but send your resume and they'll keep you in mind when they know how things shape up for the summer. My sister-in-law works at the church employment centre and I'll check with her this afternoon.
Mary loves Nursery (whew!) and has decided on names for everyone in the family. Her latest phrases are "There it is!" and "No, please". She enjoys sitting at our little piano keyboard playing random notes and singing songs of her own invention. She also likes to empty all the bobbins and extra machine needles out of my sewing machine caddy. Grrr.
Tynan has made the honor roll at school 2 semesters in a row! We are incredibly proud of him. I even catch him reading and writing on his own sometimes whech never happened pre-Concerta days. (medication for ADHD).
Jason bought himself a motorcycle last week. He said it was because the price of gas is so high and it's cheaper to run than a car. OK.
Got the birthday card for Logan, Mom. Thank you!
A girl in our ward whose baby was due 3 weeks before mine had her baby on the 6th. I still have MONTHS to go! Feeling good though.
I'm thrilled for Asher. I also fall into the thoroughly-embarrassed-only-ever-tried-out-once-and-that-was-too-many-times category.
Marissa came home from school the other day saying she was keeping Harrison company ie: didn't make the badminton team. It was a sad day, but since you can't get on a team if you're late for every practice, I think she learned a lesson.
Logan turned 8 on the 7th of April and is getting Baptised on the 15th. In typical fashion the Jones' are having a party- put together by me. I didn't realize when I got married that I should have taken a course on planning shindigs for 20-100 people. We're only expecting 35 at this one.
Angela- Jason checked at Allwest Surveys (where he works) and at the moment no summer jobs are available, but send your resume and they'll keep you in mind when they know how things shape up for the summer. My sister-in-law works at the church employment centre and I'll check with her this afternoon.
Mary loves Nursery (whew!) and has decided on names for everyone in the family. Her latest phrases are "There it is!" and "No, please". She enjoys sitting at our little piano keyboard playing random notes and singing songs of her own invention. She also likes to empty all the bobbins and extra machine needles out of my sewing machine caddy. Grrr.
Tynan has made the honor roll at school 2 semesters in a row! We are incredibly proud of him. I even catch him reading and writing on his own sometimes whech never happened pre-Concerta days. (medication for ADHD).
Jason bought himself a motorcycle last week. He said it was because the price of gas is so high and it's cheaper to run than a car. OK.
Got the birthday card for Logan, Mom. Thank you!
A girl in our ward whose baby was due 3 weeks before mine had her baby on the 6th. I still have MONTHS to go! Feeling good though.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home