randomness

Ooh, ooh, I need a job!
I think i get 3 electives over the course of my entire degree although that may change with the new program structure. We'll see. I need a job. I've been looking for apartments for the fall, and it makes me feel very grown up. I've also been feeling kind of down lately, so Mom suggested i cut my hair. I did, but i don't think it turned out the way she was expecting....see picture.... It went a little funky. I need a job.
I'm not actually through midterms yet, Allison, so i guess Rob gets to feel happy all by himself. I have 2 more before finals. I can't believe i'm almost done school for the year. It seems CRAZY! I need a job. Sigh, after living within walking distance of all the major things to do in the city, moving back home for 4 months is going to seem a bit less than scintillating, i think. Not to mention most of my church friends are or will be gone on missions. I'm getting so old. I need a job.
I had steak for dinner....i know, I'm a university student and i shouldn't be able to afford steak, but there was a special on at LOEB. I also had mashed potatos and gravy from a package, but it had been so long since i had had gravy, that it was fan-taste-ic! I need a job.
I would also like to date someone, somewhere, eventually, so i figure i may as well get the word out there and use my connections. SPREAD THE WORD that you're related to a gorgeous, redheaded 19 yr old (almost 19). Please note that 27 yr old security guards are NOT, i repeat NOT, on the eligible list, so please try to keep them away. I need a job.
Also, it seems that none of you have yet signed my petition to make chem labs illegal...since i still seem to be writing them up..... NOT FUN! I tell you, NOT FUN! Clearly this family is not supporting my political aspirations in quite the way i expected.....hmmmmm. To make up for this, help me get a job.
Tiff, i fully expect you to have that baby for my birthday. Allison, tell Asher I'm super proud of him for auditioning, i know how hard that is. Harry, too. Maybe I'll come out to alberta sometime this summer and visit, we'll see. I need a job.
3 Comments:
ps, i didn't actually get my hair cut....i was fooling around with my camera, and the hood on my sweater was up and pushing all my hair forward. That is all. My hair is halfway down my back.
darn you! i was about to say that I totallllllly love your new haircut. Tottttttallllly. you should definitely get it cut that way, it looks amazing on you, very much the hip intellectual redhead thing that i could never get as i don't have glasses. or hip intellectualness. why don't you just come and live here for the summer since all your friends are gone on missions and the oilsands and all that? you could even transfer to u of c for the fall and just stay, unless the dread of seeing me more often eats at you like a toothless dog. think about it.
Yes, your hair looks great like that! Though, short hair does have its drawbacks -- like, you can't just get out of bed and put it in a ponytail if you don't want to deal with it.
Hey, if you want my old summer job, I might be able to pull a few strings -- I am the owner's daugher, after all.
Post a Comment
<< Home