Captain's blog, stardate blah, blah, blah
So....
I'm in this running club. We meet twice a week and I get to run on my own a couple of times, too. Funny thing is that one of our sponsors is Wendy's. How on earth does that work? Extra cheese, please!
How come I'm not skinny??
I'm heading down to Toronto on Thursday to try and salvage something from one of our suppliers. After over a year of quoting and trials and material variations and fine-tuning, we just managed to get a crucial part of two new product lines in order when I got a fax telling me that the company is toast as of the end of this month.
I've got to either find a replacement product in three weeks that took 16 months to get on-line, or I've got to buy a plastic extrusion line and become the fastest learner ever.
I need a nap.
The good news is that I have some vacation booked.
A few friends, Nicole, and I are heading down to the Dominican at the end of april. I have a week's engagement with some good books and a bottle of spf 45.
Angela, I still haven't come up to see your hovel. Let me know when you've got a peaceful weekend and I'll bring up some pizza.
As for the rest of you, some words of advice: Master's Choice Triple Chocolate Cheesecake. The best 6 bucks you'll ever spend.
Isn't it only a couple of weeks until spring? We just had a gorgeous saturday, and it reminded me that I need sunshine to function normally. I can't wait.
I'm in this running club. We meet twice a week and I get to run on my own a couple of times, too. Funny thing is that one of our sponsors is Wendy's. How on earth does that work? Extra cheese, please!
How come I'm not skinny??
I'm heading down to Toronto on Thursday to try and salvage something from one of our suppliers. After over a year of quoting and trials and material variations and fine-tuning, we just managed to get a crucial part of two new product lines in order when I got a fax telling me that the company is toast as of the end of this month.
I've got to either find a replacement product in three weeks that took 16 months to get on-line, or I've got to buy a plastic extrusion line and become the fastest learner ever.
I need a nap.
The good news is that I have some vacation booked.
A few friends, Nicole, and I are heading down to the Dominican at the end of april. I have a week's engagement with some good books and a bottle of spf 45.
Angela, I still haven't come up to see your hovel. Let me know when you've got a peaceful weekend and I'll bring up some pizza.
As for the rest of you, some words of advice: Master's Choice Triple Chocolate Cheesecake. The best 6 bucks you'll ever spend.
Isn't it only a couple of weeks until spring? We just had a gorgeous saturday, and it reminded me that I need sunshine to function normally. I can't wait.
1 Comments:
you should do the plastic extrusion thing, that would be, like, cool. Machines, man. They rock. Do you, umm, actually tan, or are you taking a parasol with you to the DR? Cause if you and I share the same genes, spf 45 notwithstanding, you will be akin to crispy bacon after a day or two. But fun, fun, fun nonetheless! I applaud you.
Post a Comment
<< Home