happy valentine's day
Q: What do you get when you cross a baby with a valentine?
A: A card that says "I love you drool-ly."
Knock, knock
Who's there?
Did-you-hear-the-one-about-the-broken-pencil?
Did-you-hear-the-one-about-the-broken-pencil who?
Never mind, it's pointless.
Knock, knock
Who's there?
Panther.
Panther who?
Panther no panth, I'm coming in!
I wish I felt more intelligent.
A: A card that says "I love you drool-ly."
Knock, knock
Who's there?
Did-you-hear-the-one-about-the-broken-pencil?
Did-you-hear-the-one-about-the-broken-pencil who?
Never mind, it's pointless.
Knock, knock
Who's there?
Panther.
Panther who?
Panther no panth, I'm coming in!
I wish I felt more intelligent.
2 Comments:
I can't believe I'm taking the time to read this stuff at work.
I'm glad one or two of those made me chuckle, at least.
Here's another one:
Knock Knock!
Who's there?
Yo momma.
Yo momma, who?
Seriously, it's yo momma, open the stupid door!
yeah, well, i read ALL the zen nuggets. although i'm not at work. i'm telling on you.
Post a Comment
<< Home