Disciplinary Action
Just letting any of you who care know that my program at university is changing. Ottawa U has recently redone their entire program structure for several faculties including Sciences, so I have elected to move into the new structure in lieu of continuing with the old one. This new one should match up better with the current highschool curriculum. However, it's stupid that this didn't come earlier because i had to go through my first year of University on the old curriculum structure....grr... not having learned enough calculus....grrr.....
Well, i have also taken this opportunity to change my discipline a bit. The degree I am now working towards is Honour's Bachelor's with a double Major in Biology and Chemistry....although that may become Honour's Bachelor's with a Major in Biology and Specialization in Chemistry, depending on what the school decides. I just wait now for my faculty to authorize the change, and i'm in!
yeehaw.
Ange
Well, i have also taken this opportunity to change my discipline a bit. The degree I am now working towards is Honour's Bachelor's with a double Major in Biology and Chemistry....although that may become Honour's Bachelor's with a Major in Biology and Specialization in Chemistry, depending on what the school decides. I just wait now for my faculty to authorize the change, and i'm in!
yeehaw.
Ange
1 Comments:
Wow, I can't even say the name of your new major.
Post a Comment
<< Home