[Nathan] said... I'm working for Revenue Canada. The map is right - not very convenient to London, eh? So... that's why we'll be moving. What I'll be doing exactly is unknown, so I figured it would most likely be planting asparagus. Asparagus has the highest Oxygen output of any vegetable, so it would make sense for the government to plant it in TO.
[Nathan] said... I made up the Asparagus factoid, so if this is one of Al's kids reading this, please don't remember it when you go to school. My kids have learned to look to their mother for confimation of anything interesting I might tell them.
congratulations! Stream will miss you. as will the young men. when is the move? and why not to calgary if you're going to all the trouble to pack and everything?
We don't know when the move is yet. Nathan plans to commute for now -- he went to the temple on Friday, and then drove to his new work to scope out the parking and such. Then he timed/measured/priced the drive home. It took him just under two hours -- he started out not long before midnight, though, so traffic will be heavier.
The boys don't know we're moving yet, although I have been casually talking to them about moving -- I've always told them, in any case, that we wouldn't likely live in London for the rest of our lives. Darwin is excited about the idea of moving, and Solomon is pretty easy to get excited about anything, so we don't anticipate great difficulties with it. We just want to wait until things are a bit more concrete to fill them in.
5 Comments:
exsqueeze me? i'm not quite sure what your link is showing me. more details, please.
[Nathan] said...
I'm working for Revenue Canada. The map is right - not very convenient to London, eh? So... that's why we'll be moving. What I'll be doing exactly is unknown, so I figured it would most likely be planting asparagus. Asparagus has the highest Oxygen output of any vegetable, so it would make sense for the government to plant it in TO.
[Nathan] said...
I made up the Asparagus factoid, so if this is one of Al's kids reading this, please don't remember it when you go to school. My kids have learned to look to their mother for confimation of anything interesting I might tell them.
congratulations! Stream will miss you. as will the young men. when is the move? and why not to calgary if you're going to all the trouble to pack and everything?
We don't know when the move is yet. Nathan plans to commute for now -- he went to the temple on Friday, and then drove to his new work to scope out the parking and such. Then he timed/measured/priced the drive home. It took him just under two hours -- he started out not long before midnight, though, so traffic will be heavier.
The boys don't know we're moving yet, although I have been casually talking to them about moving -- I've always told them, in any case, that we wouldn't likely live in London for the rest of our lives. Darwin is excited about the idea of moving, and Solomon is pretty easy to get excited about anything, so we don't anticipate great difficulties with it. We just want to wait until things are a bit more concrete to fill them in.
Post a Comment
<< Home