technical help requested
Sorry - I don't think I'll be able to manage 12 tiny children pictures... in fact, you'll be lucky to get any at all. I'm probably 99.999% computer illiterate and this in itself is a great leap for me.
I had an ultrasound done last week and baby jones is doing fine.Yes, Jason, there really is just one in there. I have pictures on film but i have no idea how to get them onto a computer. Suggestions are welcome.
Being pregnant with a toddler is sure different than having only school-age kids at home. When Mary naps now my question is: do I nap too, or is it pushing my luck to go one more day without showering?? I apologize to my immediate family for my usual decision.
The older kids are doing well at school. Logan has joined a "bakset-ball" club which he loves and seems to be pretty good at.
Mary starts Nursery in 27 days and counting... Neither Jason nor I are getting much out of church these days but we sure liven up the classroom-in-the-hall. Otherwise she is a delight. She loves to tease, bounce on any body part laying on the floor, draw pictures on the kids homework and dance. She particularly loves the Sunkist orange commercial on TV with the theme song: Hit me with your best shot. She stops dead in her tracks to sing and dance to the bouncy oranges. If only she would eat something besides applesauce and yoghurt.
We're beginning to think snow has become obsolete, which somehow does not depressme. However, I, too, suffer from chinook headaches and they have been uncommonly frequent for the last few months.
Well, Mary is sleeping for now and you know what that means... Bye.
I had an ultrasound done last week and baby jones is doing fine.Yes, Jason, there really is just one in there. I have pictures on film but i have no idea how to get them onto a computer. Suggestions are welcome.
Being pregnant with a toddler is sure different than having only school-age kids at home. When Mary naps now my question is: do I nap too, or is it pushing my luck to go one more day without showering?? I apologize to my immediate family for my usual decision.
The older kids are doing well at school. Logan has joined a "bakset-ball" club which he loves and seems to be pretty good at.
Mary starts Nursery in 27 days and counting... Neither Jason nor I are getting much out of church these days but we sure liven up the classroom-in-the-hall. Otherwise she is a delight. She loves to tease, bounce on any body part laying on the floor, draw pictures on the kids homework and dance. She particularly loves the Sunkist orange commercial on TV with the theme song: Hit me with your best shot. She stops dead in her tracks to sing and dance to the bouncy oranges. If only she would eat something besides applesauce and yoghurt.
We're beginning to think snow has become obsolete, which somehow does not depressme. However, I, too, suffer from chinook headaches and they have been uncommonly frequent for the last few months.
Well, Mary is sleeping for now and you know what that means... Bye.
2 Comments:
You are pregnant with a toddler?? No wonder Jason thinks there is more than one in there. Just kidding. I didn't mean 12 pics from you, i meant 12 total, which means one of the baby when it is born. Speaking of, when are you due? To get pics from film to computer, i think the only option is to scan them, unless i'm completely misunderstanding your predicament.
SVENSON, OUT! (ok that didn't work nearly as well in type as it did in my head)
You are pregnant?? Angela need no longer feel like she's the only one cut off from the rest of the family. Congratulations! And yay for not suffering through the heat again!
I just discovered recently that we stole your name. Apparently, Mary and Miriam are just different forms of the same name. Am I the only one who didn't know that?
Post a Comment
<< Home