Rant #1

I just thought i'd point out my extreme outrage that Chemistry Lab Reports aren't illegal in Canada yet. The government should really get on that. Especially since we know minority governments can get so much done. Hey! I voted for the first time the day before yesterday. I feel like i have so much power... and yet almost no power at the same time. I need a walkie-talkie, those always make me feel powerful. I also envy Harry for being able to go to band camp... I miss my old 'bone days. I guess at this point I'm just trying to avoid writing up my lab. Maybe if I put it off long enough the government will outlaw them. They (labs) ARE sneaky little scoundrels, particularily when your printer isn't working again... grrr. Ah well, I'd better go continue my hopefully-soon-to-be-illegal work. See some of you soon, and others of you later. Here's a picture of me hard at work... or something...
1 Comments:
Ah, you don't know how lucky you are. Back in my day, we had to finish our chem lab reports in the lab. So no mucking about with numbers to make everything work and figuring out the best way to present everything. Bio labs, on the other hand, completely made up for it, being fill-in-the-blanks, colour-this-picture jokes.
Post a Comment
<< Home