Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Come play in the Park!

I still have no idea how this works, so bear with me. I will be adding the rest of you to the group so you can post as soon as I figure out how to do it. You should get an e-mail with the details soon. Harrison is off at band camp for three days. They're bringing in specialists from U of C and the local orchestra to work with each group, but Harry is the only french horn, so he pretty much gets a long private lesson. I don't know how he feels about that, but it sounds good to me. Rob, Dexter, Ted and I are looking forward to being in the actual Chesterfield area next week. Those of you who are in that area may feel free to pull out the "wow, that baby looks like Len" comments. He laughed out loud for the first time last night, at Rob, of course, and I managed to catch a few seconds of it with the digital camera before the memory was used up. I must get a better memory stick. Anyway, this is just a test post to see how the blog looks. It'll probably change from time to time. Beats scrapbooking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home